Why Crowley Imaging?
Preserving archives and records is a critical task – there is only one original. The service bureau that performs this work must understand the importance of a collection and have the ability to partner in the process of its conversion to the end-form needed. With over 30 years in the micrographics and digital archiving industry, Crowley Imaging offers:
- A trusted reputation gained from working with leaders in the preservation and records management industries
- A business that focuses solely on document and data capture
- The capability to scan any visible media or to partner with experts in audio media
- Financial stability
- The ability to scan in our East Coast imaging facility or to work on-site as needed
- Extensive staff experience with on- and off-site digitization projects, including more than 40 imaging specialists operating on three shifts
- Over 100 years of collective experience between senior managers
- A streamlined management structure with direct access to ownership
- Professional consultants who understand a client’s archives and the proper deliverable required
- One of the industry’s highest quality control ratios
- Pilot scans to pre-determine a successful outcome and high level of customer satisfaction
- A manufacturing division which produces industry-leading scanning, processing and duplicating hardware. Crowley Imaging’s in-house use of this equipment allows for constant hardware/software technology control and innovation to achieve maximum performance and image quality.
- Unparalleled access to Zeutshel and Qidenus overhead scanners and InoTec and Avision document scanners – all known for their image quality and workflow efficiencies
- Worldwide partnerships, including a 2011 formal joint venture with InQBar Ltda. to pursue scanning and archive projects in Colombia, South America and the Andean market