Digitization, Conversion and Microfilm Processing Services
Book and Large Format Archives. All Forms of Micromedia. Graphic Arts.
At its core, Crowley Imaging is a micrographics company – a positive differentiator from many competitors in the imaging industry. This foundation ensures a full understanding of the cycle of analog-to-digital or digital-to-analog preservation, creating an ideal basis for today’s digital conversion services. Crowley Imaging’s niche in high-volume/production-level conversions of all media, coupled with decades of experience converting the rare and valuable, earns the service bureau an elite status and allows for comprehensive project service and affordable pricing.
Conversion services include the following categories:
- Paper scanning (office documents & maps/drawings)
- Bound book scanning (text books to newspapers)
- Archival preservation scanning (fragile, loose or bound materials)
- Microfilm and microfiche scanning
- Graphic arts scanning (photos, slides, films, plates)
- Micrographics (microfilming, film duplication, film generation from digital)
- Image Hosting and Viewing