2400 and 3000 DV Plus Digital Scanners
On-Demand Film Scanning
The IMAGELINK DV Plus Digital Scanners digitize microfiche, jackets, aperture cards, 16/35mm microfilm and 16mm 3M/ANSI cartridges. With front panel controls within easy reach, operators can switch from printing to scanning to PC at the touch of a button. The high-resolution, anti-glare screen with adjustable brightness setting reduces glare and minimizes eye fatigue.
- Scan speeds up to 4.5 seconds (at 200dpi)
- Scanning resolution up to 800 dpi
- Image enhancement features: auto centering, auto frame masking, auto image rotation, etc.
- Prints to optional high-speed (34 ppm) video laser printer
2400 DV Plus Digital Scanner
Designed for lower to mid-volume on-demand scanning
- Recommended daily volume of up to 300 scans per day
- 12 x 12” screen size
- 23-50x zoom lenses
3000 DV Plus Digital Scanner
Designed for higher-volume and/or large-format digitization
- Recommended daily volume of 1,000+ scans per day
- Spacious 12 x 17” screen size
- 20-50x zoom lenses
The optional PowerFilm Application Software allows users to optimize batch scans of all film types with a number of output, indexing, retrieval and distribution tools.