9600-Series Archive Writer
The 9600-series safeguards critical digital documents on ISO-standard, archival-quality microfilm media. Microfilm has been demonstrated to last 200 times longer than the anticipated lifespan of information on DVD. Documents stored on microfilm can be part of a system that allows you to search, find and digitize any record. You can future-proof your records management now with the IMAGELINK 9600-series Archive Writer.
- ISO/ANSI certified 16mm microfilm
- Accepts standard business file formats (including: Microsoft Word, PPT/PDF, PDF/A, JPEG and TIFF)
- Easy operation
- Produces archival-quality bitonal images
- Images written to one or two 100/215’ cassettes
- Generates text file indices for populating a Reference Archive database