NEW! SCAMAX® 600 Series
Ultra High Performance Production Document Scanner
Introduced in the fourth quarter of 2019, the InoTec SCAMAX® 6×1 revolutionizes the ability to efficiently scan large volumes of paper records and archives at high speeds and with superior image quality. Offering a USB 3 port and duplex scan speeds of up to 420 ipm, the InoTec 600-series scanner builds on the robust design of prior models with added features.
Among many, key features include:
- Image optimization intelligence via InoTec’s Perfect Document Technology
- Durable components for a low total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Ability to upgrade to a higher model in the field. No swapping, shipping costs or downtime.
- Specialized scratch-resistant glass. Resists damage from staples, paper clips and page grooves and delivers with a three-year no-scratch warranty on glass guides.
- Straight-through paper path with front or rear document output. Ensures no roller jams or damage to documents.
- Gentle, maintenance-free belt transport system
- Easily-accessible transport path
- Wide transport width (12.5″/317.5 mm)
- Output hopper. Four angle options to maximize efficiency.
- Adjustable feed pressure. Accommodates document diversity easily.
- 7″ multi-touch communication panel. Clear instruction and “traffic light logic” makes for for fast, intuitive handling.
Optional imprinting. Imprint up to four lines of text and barcode printing in resolutions of 300, 600 and 1200 dpi.
Powered by InoTec’s SCAMAX® scan+ software, the 600-series includes the 601, 611, 621 and 633 models.