High-Performance Microfilm Scanning with Media Flexibility and Superior Image Quality
In 1989, Mekel Technology produced the world’s first microfilm scanner and has remained at the industry forefront ever since. Mekel provides a full line of microfilm capture options in the MACH-Series scanners and proprietary Quantum processing software for service bureaus, corporations, government, archivists and other large-volume clients.
- NEW! Optical character recognition with QuantumProcess
- NEW! Windows 10 support
- Full-roll strip scanning technology
- Scan speeds of up to 1600 images per minute (in grayscale, bitonal or dual grayscale/bitonal)
- Vertically-aligned film transport for enhanced stability
- Direct path imaging camera, film and light source enable up to 750 true optical dpi resolution
- 12-bit camera with 12288 pixel array and precision lens for unrivaled tonality, depth of field and resolution
- Standard 1,000’ adapter, high-speed rewind and film cleaning rollers
- Real-time image sharpening and enhancement
- Easy hardware and software upgrades
All MACH-series microfilm scanner purchases will include the revolutionary Quantum software, tripling operator scanning production.
For low-volume and on-demand microfilm scanning or reading, the UScan+ HD Universal microform scanner microform scanner is an affordable option offering media flexibility and excellent image quality.