High-Performance Microfilm Scanning with Media Flexibility and Superior Image Quality
In 1989, Mekel Technology produced the world’s first-ever microfilm scanner and has stayed at the industry forefront ever since. The advent of the MACH 5, 10 and 12 scanners, powered by proprietary Quantum scanning and processing software, displays the attention to consumer needs and the engineering and manufacturing details that set Mekel Technology products apart from the competition. Mekel Technology provides a full line of microfilm scanners for service bureaus, corporations, government, archivists and other large-volume clients. For low-volume and on-demand microfilm scanning or reading, the MACH2 Universal microform scanner is an affordable option offering media flexibility and excellent image quality.
- NEW! Optical character recognition with QuantumProcess
- NEW! Windows 10 support
- Quantum full-roll strip scanning technology
- Speeds of up to 1600 images per minute whether scanning grayscale, bitonal or dual grayscale/bitonal
- Vertically-aligned film transport for enhanced stability
- Direct path imaging camera, film and light source engineered in-line to enable up to 750 true optical dpi resolution
- 12-bit camera with 12288 pixel array and new precision lens for unrivaled tonality, depth of field and resolution
- Standard 1,000’ adapter, high-speed rewind and film cleaning rollers
- Real-time image sharpening and enhancement done in hardware
- Hardware and software are easily upgraded
All MACH-series microfilm scanner purchases will include the revolutionary Quantum software, tripling operator scanning production.
The Mekel Technology MACH-series microfilm scanners are a multi-year recipient in the Modern Library Awards program. Read more.