Book Copy and Scan Systems
Book Copiers & Scanners for Offices, Libraries, County Clerk Offices and More
ZEUTSCHEL ZETA BOOK COPY AND SCAN SYSTEM
ZeUTSCHEL CHROME BOOK COPIER
Bridging the gap between expensive production-level book and large format scanners and the needs of lower-volume users – or those who don’t require high-level editing functions – is the new breed of digital book copiers from Crowley and Zeutschel. Ideally suited for walk-up patrons, records management operations and low-end archival preservation, these scanner-copiers are fast replacing traditional paper copiers and multifunction devices (MFD’s) with their expanded offerings.
- Energy and space efficient: units are sized for desktop
- Intuitive: unprecedented ease-of-use with touch-screen interface
- Green: no or reduced paper, toner and ink usage
- Output to USB, email, printer and cloud services
- High image quality
- Fast copy/scan speeds
- Ultra-quiet operation
- Lower physical maintenance requirements
- Simple installation
- Ability to add “pay as you go” features – particularly important in student, library and clerk of court settings
- Compatible with various Interlibrary Loan (ILL) applications including: Ariel®; Odyssey; ILLiad; Relais; BCS-2; Medea3; and MyBib eDoc®.
Since the inception of the Modern Library Awards program in 2015, the Zeutschel book copy and scan systems have received a number of consecutive gold and platinum awards. Read more for news on this year’s awards.
Need help determining book sizes? Click here to view a detailed list of A-series and ANSI paper sizes.