Book Copy and Scan Systems
Book Copiers & Scanners for Offices, Libraries, County Clerk Offices and More
ZEUTSCHEL ZETA BOOK COPY AND SCAN SYSTEM
ZeUTSCHEL CHROME BOOK COPIER
Library Book Scanners, Office Scanners, and More
Bridging the gap between expensive production-level book and large format scanners and the needs of lower-volume users – or those who don’t require high-level editing functions – is the new breed of digital book copiers from Crowley and Zeutschel. Ideally suited for walk-up patrons, records management operations and low-end archival preservation, these scanner-copiers are fast replacing traditional paper copiers and multifunction devices (MFD’s) with their expanded offerings as library book scanners, office scanners, and more.
- Energy and space efficient: units are sized for desktop
- Intuitive: unprecedented ease-of-use with touch-screen interface
- Green: no or reduced paper, toner and ink usage
- Output to USB, email, printer and cloud services
- High image quality
- Fast copy/scan speeds
- Ultra-quiet operation
- Lower physical maintenance requirements
- Simple installation
- Ability to add “pay as you go” features – particularly important in student, library and clerk of court settings
- Compatible with various Interlibrary Loan (ILL) applications including: Ariel®; Odyssey; ILLiad; Relais; BCS-2; Medea3; and MyBib eDoc®.
Since the inception of the Modern Library Awards program in 2015, the Zeutschel book copy and scan systems have received a number of consecutive gold and platinum awards for their performance as library book scanners. Read more for news on this year’s awards.
Need help determining book sizes? Click here to view a detailed list of A-series and ANSI paper sizes.