Book Copy and Scan System – Zeutschel OS16000
Manufactured by the trusted German engineers at Zeutschel GmbH, the OS 16000 A2 book copier is designed for maximum user comfort and ease.
The next generation of book copy and scan system combines the high-end software capabilities of a large-format archival preservation scanner with the compact design and ease-of-use of a touchscreen system, such as the A3 Zeutschel zeta.
Scan modern as well as historical books, manuscripts, magazines, science reports, contracts, or other cultural heritage.
Key Features of the Zeutschel OS16000 Book Copy and Scan System:
- Overhead capture system
- Up to 600 dpi optical resolution
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL) compatibility
- Plug-and-scan connectivity
- Automatic or manual book cradle depending on model
- Compact design
- Omniscan software with optional multi-thread function
- Multiple output options
- Preview function for reliable results
- ENERGY STAR efficiency