Universal Microform Scanner
Ideal for Walk-up Patron Scanning and Lower-Volume Use
In developing the UScan+ UF (Universal Film) Series, The Crowley Company has employed three decades of industry-leading Mekel Technology and Wicks and Wilson production-level microfilm,
microfiche and aperture card scanner technology, marrying high-volume expertise with walk-up patron requirements.
It’s uncomplicated. It’s versatile. It’s high-quality imaging at an easy-to-operate level.
The UScan+ is marketed under several OEM names worldwide, including: Mekel Technology MACH2 Universal; Genus Ozaphan UScan; and the Zeutschel delta plus.
- Industry-high 18MP sensor in the UScan+ HD model
- Scan, print or save in color, bi-tonal or grayscale
- ENERGY STAR Certified
- Touchscreen-compatible interface
- Customizable quick-start menu
- USB 3.0 connectivity
- ILL (Interlibrary Loan) Compatible
- Flexible output options (Email, Cloud, USB, etc.)
- Two built-in USB ports
- RapidScan option for automatic advance and frame detection
- Option for direct output to searchable text (OCR)