About the Crowley Company
A World Leader in the Analog and Digital Imaging Industries
Only The Crowley Company can offer a complete range of digital and analog solutions for imaging technology and film processing including:
Commercial Imaging Products
The Crowley Company provides a complete array of manufactured and distributed equipment, software and supplies to meet all production-level, back-office and patron imaging needs. Products include: microfilm, microfiche, document, aperture card and book and large-format scanners; microfilm processors, writers and duplicators; and imaging system consulting services for advanced document capture and conversion requirements.
Our manufactured and distributed brands include:
Image Capture Digitization and Processing Services
The Crowley Company’s service bureau, also known as Crowley Imaging, provides leading-edge microform and document conversion and reformatting solutions to libraries, archives, publishers, government agencies and commercial clients. Digital imaging capture and conversion services include:
- aperture card scanning – A through E
- archive writing (film output from digital) to 16mm, 35mm and bi-tonal
- archival preservation microfilming
- bound-book scanning – color, bi-tonal and grayscale
- data field indexing
- digital document imaging
- document and image reformatting
- large-format scanning – newspapers, graphics, maps and charts
- microfilm and microfiche digitizing
- microfilm duplicating
- photographic media digitizing – reflective photo prints and art, filmstrips, plates, slides, color and b&w negatives and color transparencies
- sales and support of hardware and software solutions for advanced document conversion requirements
Learn more about The Crowley Company and our scanners and imaging services with a comprehensive visit through our web site.
For general inquiries and suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For specific inquiries, CLICK HERE.