Crowley MACH Mini
A Production-level Microfilm Scanner with the Industry’s Smallest Footprint
The Crowley Company introduces the MACH Mini, a compact revolutionary new microfilm scanner ideal for small-to-mid-sized service bureaus, archives, libraries and government agencies.
Harnessing the production power of the acclaimed Mekel Technology MACH-series microfilm scanners, the MACH Mini uses minimal physical space while boasting the output volume, capture accuracy and high image quality of a much larger – and more expensive – microfilm scanner.
- Two models. Choose from two impressive MACH Mini image per minute options: 230 IPM or 350 IPM
- Microfilm options. The MACH Mini scans 100′ and 215′ microfilm in open spool or 3M/ANSI-C cartridges
- Portability. The MACH Mini is small enough to be personally transported from department to department or off-site for branch or client scanning projects. The small footprint and rugged design of this portable microfilm scanner eliminate the costs and concerns of multiple shipments.
- Upgradeable. The MACH Mini base unit can be upgraded to the next model in the field without losing production time
- Line Array camera. The MACH Mini captures high quality images using a full 8,192 pixel CCD line array camera
- Resolution. The MACH Mini captures from 100-600 true optical dpi with 4x-96x reduction ratio
Size. The MACH Mini has the smallest footprint in the microfilm scanner production class at 15″ x 16″ x 8″ (36.9 x 40.7 x 19.7 cm)
- Space. The stable footing and compact design of the MACH Mini allows for scanner stacking to further save space while increasing production capability
- Production. The MACH Mini’s included external PC ensures that downtime due to computer malfunctions is kept to a bare minimum. Swap PCs, not scanners!
- Laptop-compatible. The MACH Mini comes with an option to run from a dedicated laptop, further enhancing portability.
- Software. The MACH Mini runs on Crowley’s acclaimed Quantum software suite, proven to be a highly effective scanning and processing platform by organizations across the world
- Threading. The MACH Mini has a simple film transport path, making it easy to load all film types. The well-balanced tension system protects from the dislodging or separating of brittle microfilm sometimes caused by pinch rollers.
- Storage. Purchase of a MACH Mini includes 10 TB of data storage
- Access. Scan it. Process it. Host it. Each purchase of a MACH Mini portable microfilm scanner includes a free trial of Crowley’s digital IMAGEhost microfilm hosting and viewing platform.
- Price! Scan faster; pay less