Crowley MACH Mini Microfilm Scanner
A Production-level, Compact Microfilm Scanner
The Crowley Company introduces the MACH Mini, a revolutionary new compact production microfilm scanner with the smallest footprint in its class.
The MACH Mini harnesses the acclaimed scanning and processing power of Mekel Technology MACH-series microfilm scanners to provide accurate, fast microfilm capture without the physical space needs of a larger production scanner. The MACH Mini microfilm scanner is ideal for small-to-mid size service bureaus, archives, government agencies and others with microfilm archives.
Key Features of the MACH Mini Microfilm Scanner
- NEW! Optical character recognition (OCR)
- Speed. Captures 350 images per minute (ipm
- Microfilm options. Scan 100′ and 215′ microfilm in open spool or 3M/ANSI-C cartridges (optional)
- Portability. A small footprint and rugged design make it easy to transport the MACH Mini from department to department or off-site for branch or client scanning projects to eliminate shipment costs and concerns.
- Line Array camera. A full 8,192 pixel CCD line array camera captures high-quality images
- Resolution. 100-600 true optical dpi with 4x-96x reduction ratio
Size. Smallest footprint in the microfilm scanner production class at 15″ x 16″ x 8″ (36.9 x 40.7 x 19.7 cm)
- Space. The stable footing and compact design allows for scanner stacking to further save space while increasing production capability
- Production. An included external PC ensures little to no downtime due to computer malfunctions. Swap PCs, not scanners!
- Laptop-compatible. Enhance portability even further with a dedicated laptop option.
- Software. Crowley’s acclaimed Quantum software suite is a proven, highly effective scanning and processing platform.
- Threading. The MACH Mini’s simple film transport path makes it easy to load all film types. The well-balanced tension system protects from the dislodging or separating of brittle microfilm sometimes caused by pinch rollers.
- Storage. Each purchase includes 10 TB of data storage
- Access. Scan it. Process it. Host it. Each purchase includes a free trial of Crowley’s digital IMAGEhost microfilm hosting and viewing platform.
- Price! Scan faster; pay less