Microfiche Scanners with Superior Speed and Image Quality
The Mekel MACH6 and MACH7 microfiche scanners represent the latest evolution in a long line of Mekel Technology conversion products. Designed to accommodate various microfiche, aperture card and jacket formats, both scanners create superior image quality at high speeds from even the most difficult film. Designed for service bureaus, institutions, agencies and other large volume end-users, the MACH series sets the industry standard and has a well-earned reputation as the most-automated, reliable and easy to use microfiche scanners available.
- Manual and/or automated microfiche loading and unloading
- Intelligent single-pass pre-scan locates all images of various sizes in seconds without the need for presets/wizards
- Unmatched throughput speeds of up to 200 images per minute whether scanning grayscale, bi-tonal or dual grayscale/bi-tonal
- Full fiche or title bar scan (opaque and transparent) with no loss in overall throughput
- Real-time image sharpening and enhancement performed in hardware
- Hardware and software are easily upgraded
Watch how the Texas Supreme Court is using their Mekel MACH7 microfiche scanner:
MACH6 microfiche scanner purchases include Mekel’s stalwart FastFilm software suite; MACH7 microfiche scanner purchases include Mekel’s revolutionary Quantum software, tripling operator scanning production.