Microfiche Scanners with Superior Speed and Image Quality
The Mekel MACH7 microfiche scanner, now with Mekel 2.0 , represents the latest evolution in a long line of Mekel Technology conversion products. Designed to accommodate various microfiche, aperture card and jacket formats, the MACH7 scanner creates superior image quality at high speeds from even the most difficult film. Designed for service bureaus, institutions, agencies and other end-users with large volumes of microfiche records to digitize, the MACH7 sets the industry standard and has a well-earned reputation as the most-automated, reliable and easy to use production microfiche scanner on the market.
- NEW! Serpentine scanning for increased throughput
- NEW! OCR title naming using text recognition from the title bar
- NEW! Optical character recognition (MACH 7 only)
- NEW! Enhanced aperture card capture with optional top lamp
- NEW! Windows 10 support
- Manual and/or automated microfiche loading and unloading
- Intelligent single-pass pre-scan locates all images of various sizes in seconds without the need for presets/wizards
- Unmatched throughput speeds of up to 200 images per minute whether scanning grayscale, bi-tonal or dual grayscale/bi-tonal
- Full fiche or title bar scan (opaque and transparent) with no loss in overall throughput
- Real-time image sharpening and enhancement performed in hardware
Watch how the Texas Supreme Court is using their Mekel MACH7 microfiche scanner:
The MACH7 microfiche scanner purchase includes Mekel Technology’s tried and true FastFiche software for on the fly capture and the revolutionary Quantum software suite. Encompassing QuantumScan and QuantumProcess, the Quantum software shortcut, editing and processing features and options have proven to triple operator scanning production.
Click to get a quote on the Mekel Technology MACH7 microfiche scanner